We are asking for your help – if you could please leave us a review this month, we’ll enter you in for a chance to WIN Rodelle goodies!
Follow these steps to leave a review and enter:
- Click this link. Select the Rodelle product that you have purchased or tried and fill out the subsequent form to leave your review.
- Check your email – you will receive a message to validate your review for posting. You must click the link within the email subject lined with “confirm your review submission” for your review to post.
- You will then receive an email with the subject line “Your review is live.” – This is your confirmation that your review has gone through.
- Forward the email with the “your review is live” subject line to Rodelle-Marketing@adm.com
- You can repeat these steps for as many items as you like – each individual review that you forward gives you an additional entry. Entries must be submitted by 10/31/2020 to be considered – all entries will be considered regardless of review rating. Reviews are shared across several e-commerce sites including Walmart.com, Target, and others. Prize package of Rodelle products valued over $80 will be rewarded.
Thank you in advance for your time to participate and review our products! Your reviews will help other shoppers find Rodelle’s products! One winner will be selected randomly to receive a prize pack from Rodelle valued at over $80 with our extracts, baking cocoa and some fun baking supplies!
Here is what some Rodelle fans have said:
“Rodelle vanilla is one of the few brands that I use. I make hundreds of sugar cookies each year for Christmas, and friends and family can tell a difference when I use a brand other than Rodelle. It just doesn’t taste quite as good without Rodelle Vanilla! Skip the cheap stuff, go for the good stuff if you want a great vanilla flavor – buy Rodelle!”
“I normally do not use vanilla beans because I thought I could get the same vanilla flavor from extract. I just love the extra flavor from the beans. Just scrape the inside out and add to almost anything where you want a really vanilla flavor.”
“After you open the canister you can see what a superior cocoa this is. The smell and texture is beyond rich and delicious and everything I have made with it is pure decadence. I honestly think I have become more of a chocolate fan because of it. Rich chocolate muffins,chocolate pies, cookies, hot cocoa on cold winter day- I have tried it in all things. Do not want to be without it, ever.”