We are excited to announce our new packaging for our fan-favorite 25 ounce Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa! We decided to make the shift from a rigid container for many reasons:
- Plastic reduction: Our new bag reduces the amount of plastic per container by 92%! While both containers are recyclable, the less plastic we use, the better!
- Cost savings: As costs of plastic and cocoa continue to rise, the reduction of plastic was an automatic way for Rodelle to be able to provide the same high-quality baking cocoa to our customers without a significant price increase.
- Quality packaging: We are proud to now offer our baking cocoa in BPA-free, recyclable plastic bags.
- Shelf space: Any extra bit of space in our (over stocked) pantries is needed in preparation of holiday baking! We wanted to minimize the footprint of our bag to allow for easier storage in smaller spaces.
Even though we have new packaging, we are still putting in the same Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa you know and love from Rodelle! We’re even celebrating with a list of our top three visited cocoa recipes from 2016!
- Rodelle Dark Chocolate Cake with Baileys Whipped Cream Recipe
- Sugar Bakeshop’s Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Decadent Hot Cocoa
We hope you enjoy one of our top cocoa-heavy desserts and all of your own recipes with our Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa this Fall and Winter! And, watch out for more information on our brand new Organic Dutch Processed Baking Cocoa!