Thank you EVERYONE for participating in the Great American Ice Cream Challenge! We had such a marvelous turnout- we wish EVERYONE could be winners! Unfortunately there is only one winner, and one runner up… so we’ve narrowed the contest to 15 finalists whose recipes will be tested. GOOD LUCK FINALISTS!
– William from Spring Hill, FL who created the Chocolate-Hazelnut Gelato!
– Lyndsy Hassett from La Jolla, CA who created a Sweet Olive Oil Ice Cream with Honey-Vanilla Roasted Apricots & Pistachios!
– Kristin Hoffman from Lawrence, KS with a Drunken Cherry Coconut Ice Cream!
– Rosemary Scheiber from Shoreham, NY who created a OH My Cannoli Ice Cream!
– Arlene Mobley of Fort Meyers, FL with a Toasted Coconut Ice recipe!
– Sari Sheinfeld and Ellie Rubinfeld from Teaneck, NJ with a Sunday Brunch Ice Cream!
– Amy Erickson from Albuquerque, NM with a Boston Cream Ice Pops!
– Megan Pence from Bothell, NA with a Mango Mojito Sorbet!
– Eva Kosmas from North Hollywood, CA who has created a Pistachios in Yogurt with Caramel Swirl!
– Lily Julow of Gainesville, FL with a Coffee Toffee Terrine!
– Jennifer Below of Toledo, OH with a Mochalatte Ice Cream recipe!
– Jeremy Flores of North Hollywood, CA with a Blackberry Blue Cheese Ice Cream recipe!
– Lynne Feifer Anthem, AZ with a Banana Cookie Butter Ice Cream!
– Amy Lyons of Mounds View, MN with a Vegan Lemon Basil Ice Cream!
– Lindsey Cook of Dallas, TX with a Peach Ice Cream!
If you want to see the contestants photos click their name or visit us at Pinterest!