This is a sensational salad which we paired with easy to make tangerine and vanilla bean dressing. It is great alone, or as a compliment for poultry, pork, or vegetarian main dishes!
- 10 mins
- 4 servings
- 4 cup seasonal berries and cubed fruits, such as; tangerines (or Satsuma oranges), persimmons, ripe blackberries and raspberries, pears, apples, grapefruit, apples, etc.
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1/2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the cut fruits and berries in a salad bowl.
- Mix the juice, oil, agave, Rodelle Vanilla Bean seeds, and salt in a jar with a lid.
- Shake to mix, pour over salad and serve.