This delicious cocktail recipe is perfection! It’s a mixture of sweet vanilla with a tangy twist. This simple recipe is great for every occasion- from party to just sitting in your backyard.
- 120 mins
- 4 servings
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 navel orange
- 1-2 limes
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup brandy
- 8 oz. club soda
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Cut orange, lemon and limes into slices and combine in a large pitcher.
- Mix in Rodelle Vanilla Extract, 1 bottle of white wine and brandy.
- Let chill for 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Mix well.
- Once you have poured your classes of Sangria, add a hint of club soda to each glass.