These tasty little treats are the PERFECT summer dessert recipe! They are easy to make, delicious, and a great refreshment for any summer event.
- 120 mins
- 10 servings
- 3 ½ cups cubed seedless watermelon
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar water (or Agave)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 4 ounces light rum
- ½ cup club soda
- Popsicle or lollipop sticks
- Combine the watermelon, all but 12 of the mint leaves, sugar water, lime juice, and Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped in a blender.
- Blend on medium-high speed until watermelon is mostly liquid and mint leaves finely chopped.
- Add the rum and club soda and pulse for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Place a mint leaf in the bottom of each of the popsicle tray cups then put popsicle stick into each. Pour in the mojito mix about ¾ full. Freeze until frozen (about 2 hours).
- To remove, dip the popsicle trays, up to the opening, into a bath of cool water for about 10 seconds or until the popsicles loosen from the cups.
- Gently remove and serve.