The BEST vegan vanilla cake that is moist, fluffy, and SO perfect with chocolate frosting! This cake is so easy and comes together in less than an hour!
- | Easy
- | 50 mins
- | 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, soda, powder, and salt.
- Add the olive oil, vanilla paste, almond milk, and vinegar. Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or sharp knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before frosting.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle vanilla paste
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 batch vegan chocolate frosting or homemade chocolate frosting