Rodelle’s take on the classic Gin Fizz. Simply delicious and refreshing!
- 5 mins
- 1 servings
For the Cocktail
- 3 ounces Rodelle Vanilla Bean Infused Vodka
- 1 medium lemon, squeezed
- 1-ounce Rodelle Vanilla Bean simple syrup, below
- 1 fresh egg white (or 3 tbsp liquid egg whites)
- Chilled champagne
- Assorted melon cubes for garnish
Rodelle Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped, reserve the pod
For the Rodelle Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup
- Combine sugar, water and vanilla bean seeds and pod in a small saucepan.
- Heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove the vanilla pod, cool and pour syrup into a container with a lid. Refrigeration is not required.
For the Vanilla Vodka Fizz
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the champagne, into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well combined.
- Strain into an 8 ounce glass.
- Top with a splash or two of champagne.
- Garish with assorted melon cubes or vanilla beans.
- Serve immediately!
This recipe is for one cocktail, but could easily be doubled. Or, try a couple of Rodelle's other favorite vanilla cocktails: Vanilla Wine Cooler, Rodelle's Vanilla Mojito, Rodelle's Ginger Tini