A refreshing and aromatic twist on the classic martini. With just four ingredients, this easy and delicious vanilla bean infused vodka cocktail is perfect for happy hour in a hurry.
- | Easy
- | 5 mins
- | 1 servings
Ingredients for 5 ounce serving:
- 2.5 ounces Rodelle Vanilla Bean infused vodka
- ½ ounce Cassis liqueur (or suitable substitute such as Grenadine)
- 2-3 drops pure rose water
- 2 ounces soda water
- ½ of a whole Rodelle Vanilla Bean for garnish
- Coat a martini glass with a few drops of rose water, swirl and then pour out excess.
- Add ice.
- Pour the soda water over ice.
- Add Rodelle Vanilla Bean infused vodka and Cassis liquor to a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into martini glass and garnish with a whole Rodelle Vanilla Bean if desired.