This milkshake is packed with vanilla flavor, delicately sweetened with slightly nutty roasted dried dates, and complimented by actually nutty tahini. Enjoy!
- | Easy
- | 15 mins
- | 4 servings
- 12 pitted, dried dates
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Rodelle vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 1 tsp Rodelle Reserve Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, homemade if you wish, or store bought will do!
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the dates on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and let cool completely.
- Combine the dates and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the vanilla bean, vanilla extract and tahini.
- Blend just for a second.
- Add the ice cream and blend just until incorporated.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses and enjoy!
- Notes: This recipe was created for Rodelle by Sprinkled Side Up.