This cocktail is perfect for holiday parties! Whether you are looking for a signature drink or an easy and quick party recipe, your guests will love the vanilla and pomegranate combination.
- | Easy
- | 3 mins
- | 1 servings
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- Dash of Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Sprinkle of cinnamon for the top of your cocktail
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, pomegranate juice, vanilla bean seeds and vanilla extract with a handful of ice.
- Shake vigorously, then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top and a vanilla bean.
- You can easily double or triple this easy recipe for entertaining! Looking for other great cocktail ideas? Try our Vanilla Ginger Tini, Cookies and Cream Martini, Vanilla Champagne Cocktail, Cupid's Shot Whiskey Cocktail, or for something really spicy, our Sriracha Bloody Mary!