First created in 1947, perfected with a Rodelle twist! This Moscow Mule has all the classic flavors with a complement of vanilla! It’s so fun to add vanilla bean flecks to your cocktails because the visual and flavor appeal really stand out (just like in baking)! If you’re out of vanilla beans but still want this cocktail to be on your menu, substitute with 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Paste or 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- 5 mins
- 1 servings
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 5 ounces ginger beer
- 1 Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Bean, cut in half vertically
- Sprig of mint
- Fill a 16oz copper mug with ice
- Split and scrape 1/2 of the Rodelle vanilla bean. Add vanilla bean seeds to vodka and lime juice in a cocktail shaker or separate cup - combine ingredients well.
- Pour vodka, vanilla bean seeds, and lime juice over the ice in your copper mug.
- Top with the ginger beer.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and the remaining 1/2 vanilla bean.