First created in 1947, perfected in 2016 with a Rodelle twist!
- | Easy
- | 5 mins
- | 1 servings
- Fill a 16oz copper mug with ice
- Split and scrape 1/2 of the Rodelle vanilla bean. Add vanilla bean seeds to vodka and lime juice in a cocktail shaker or separate cup - combine ingredients well.
- Pour vodka, vanilla bean seeds, and lime juice over the ice in your copper mug.
- Top with the ginger beer.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and the remaining 1/2 vanilla bean.
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 5 ounces ginger beer
- 1 Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Bean, cut in half vertically
- Sprig of mint