This martini is the perfect summer recipe and perfect Father’s Day Refreshment! It’s a zing on your taste buds from the ginger, then it’s a delicious sweetness from our Rodelle Vanilla.
- | Medium
- | 30 mins
- | 6 servings
- Combine water, sugar, Rodelle Vanilla Extract and fresh ginger into a saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Take off of heat, cover, and let sit until cooled.
- Strain pressing hard on the ginger.
- Add the syrupy mixture and vodka to ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until fully mixed and cold.
- Then strain into glass.
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced ginger root
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vodka