These Vanilla-Ginger Sautéed Apples feature Rodelle’s Pure Vanilla Extract and Organic Ground Ginger. Serve them over yogurt, oatmeal, cake or ice cream. They are so versatile and flavorful!
- 15 mins
- 2 servings
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 apples, halved or quartered
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, bring 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp. maple syrup, 1 tsp. Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract, 1/2 tsp. Rodelle Organic Ground Ginger and 1/4 tsp. salt to a simmer.
- Then add 2 halved or quartered apples cut side down and sauté for about 5-7 minutes, occasionally spooning some of the cooking liquid over top as they cook. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Serve the sautéed apples while they are still warm with any of the remaining cooking liquid.
Note: this recipe was prepared for Rodelle by Liz at the Floating Kitchen as part of her #5for5eats series with Rodelle. Check her out on Instagram!