A sweet twist on a traditional dip, this appetizer will “tease” your guests with a light, but rich accompaniment to crackers, crudites and more!
- 20 mins
- 12 servings
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 roasted peppers, diced
- 1 Rodelle vanilla bean, split and scraped
- Pulse the pistachio nuts in a blender or food processor until chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend on "mix" speed until ingredients are well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if mixture is too thick, add a little bit more buttermilk (pulse to mix again).
- Remove from blender, place in bowl.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve with baguette, crudites or crackers/chips of choice.