These Vanilla-Coffee Glazed Carrots will have you buzzing with excitement and might just become your new favorite Fall side dish.
- 25 mins
- 2 servings
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 Fahrenheit.
- Spread 1 bunch of peeled and trimmed carrots out onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. each salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to your oven and roast the carrots for about 15 minutes, depending on their size. Remove from the oven.
- Meanwhile, bring 1/4 cup brewed coffee, 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp. Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced by approximately half. Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the reduced glaze over the roasted carrots, tossing to coat.
- Transfer the carrots to a serving plate and enjoy immediately.
Note: this recipe was prepared for Rodelle by Liz at the Floating Kitchen as part of her #5for5eats series with Rodelle. Check her out on Instagram!