This simple, yet delicious recipe literally melts in your mouth. One bite and you’re swept away by the fruity sweetness of this cantaloupe sorbet dessert recipe.
- 40 mins
- 1 servings
- ½ tsp Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups cantaloupe
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half and half
- Puree cantaloupe with lemon juice.
- Beat sugar and honey with milk and half and half.
- Add Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract.
- Add pureed cantaloupe to milk mixture and beat long enough to blend honey and sugar.
- Chill in ice cream maker for 20 minutes or until thoroughly chilled.
- Sherbet will be soft and creamy. For firmer consistency, transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes prior to serving.