There is something incredibly alluring about those little bean flecks with intoxicatingly powerful flavor. This holiday season jazz up your desserts with elegant vanilla bean whip cream.
- 10 mins
- 12 servings
- 1-pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- Place mixing bowl and wire whisk attachment in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes
- Pour heavy whipping cream into chilled bowl and add vanilla bean seeds and powdered sugar.
- Whip on low for 1 minute, and then turn mixer speed up to high.
- Mix until whip cream is stiff about 2 minutes.