There is something incredibly alluring about those little bean flecks with intoxicatingly powerful flavor. This holiday season jazz up your desserts with elegant vanilla bean whip cream.
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 12 servings
- Place mixing bowl and wire whisk attachment in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes (this is KEY).
- Remove chilled bowl and whisk and set up mixer.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream, vanilla bean seeds, and powdered sugar.
- Whip on low for 1 minute, and then turn mixer speed up to high.
- Mix until whip cream is stiff about 2 minutes.
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped