We used Celestial Seasons Peach Tea to give these floats a peachy wow factor. A green tea with jasmine is also delicious!
- 20 mins
- 4 servings
- 4 medium, ripe peaches, skinned, pitted, and cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 bags peach tea
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Bean Paste or, 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, or homemade!
- Boil water, turn off heat, add the sugar and tea bags, cover, and steep the for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Let cool until warm to touch.
- Puree the peach wedges. Add the lemon juice, vanilla, and tea water and blend until smooth.
- Strain the puree, pressing on the solids to extract as much of the good stuff as possible.
- Spoon the puree into 4 cocktail glasses.
- Cover with the sparkling water. It will fizz, so go slow. Stir gently.
- Add a scoop of ice cream.