Vanilla Bean Infused Olive Oil gives a one-of-a-kind flavor to all of your recipes. It adds a sweet, and subtle vanilla flavor to enhance anything you are cooking or baking.
- 20 mins
- 15 servings
- 2 cups quality olive oil
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split, leave seeds intact
- To make the oil, pour 2 cups of olive oil in an oil bottle with stopper (you can use a 16-oz Mason jar as well).
- Drop the split vanilla bean into oil.
- Turn a few times to release some of the seeds into the oil.
- Let set for a few days, turning the bottle occasionally, to fully infuse with flavor.