Make your ordinary holiday ham extraordinary! We’ve created a flavorful glaze with zesty mustard, sweet apple jelly, delectable raspberry liqueur, and smooth vanilla beans.
- | Easy
- | 90 mins
- | 6 servings
- 1 5 to 6-pound cooked ham, bone in or boneless
- 4 ounces Chambord Liqueur
- 6 tbsp apple jelly
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Score along the top of the ham to create a diamond pattern. Do not slice too far into the ham, at most, 1/4-inch.
- Bake the ham for 40 minutes. Combine the Chambord, jelly, mustard, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract and scraped Rodelle Vanilla Beans in a blender.
- Pulse a few times and blend for 10 seconds. Increase heat to 375, pour 1/2 of the glaze over the ham, slathering all sides with the glaze.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pour the remaining glaze over the ham and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Looking for other great protein ideas? Try our Roasted Beef Tenderloin with a cocoa Madeira mushroom gravy, Cocoa rubbed rack of lamb, or a fruit-compote stuffed pork loin with vanilla bean!