Smooth, refreshing, delicious, an oh-so charming! Super easy with just a few ingredients makes this a go to treat for any girly celebration! With so few ingredients, make sure to choose the best quality – the flavors of the vanilla bean, grenadine and even club soda affect the finished beverage! Don’t skimp on this fun mocktail!!
- | Easy
- | 2 mins
- | 1 servings
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split. Reserve one half of the split bean for the whipped cream.
- 1 TBSP Half & Half
- Ice cubes
- ¾ cup club soda
- 4 tablespoons Grenadine syrup
- Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
- Garnishes such as sprinkles, cake pop, macarons, sparklers, etc
- Remove the seeds from ½ of the split vanilla bean pod (scrape with the backside of a knife) and add to half & half in a small bowl. Use a fork or small whisk to combine the small vanilla bean seeds and half & half.
- Fill a highball glass 2/3 full of ice
- Add the Grenadine. Pour in the club soda. Slowly add the vanilla bean infused Half & Half.
- Top with Rodelle Vanilla Bean whipped cream. (Make sure you whip the cream until it is very thick, like icing but be careful not to go too far or it will turn buttery.)
- Garnish with the vanilla bean pod half, sprinkles, and cake pop, macaron, or your favorite embellishments!