These beautiful little delights are speckled with charming flecks of vanilla beans. They are easy to make and taste deliciously elegant thanks to our Rodelle Vanillas!
- | Easy
- | 35 mins
- | 24 servings
- With a food processor, pulse together the sugar with butter and 3 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped.
- Then add the walnuts and flour and blend the mixture into a doughy consistency.
- Place the dough into a mixing bowl then in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- When the dough is cold, dust a smooth flat surface with powdered sugar and work the dough into a cylinder, then slice the cylinder into 24 pieces.
- Preheat your oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Smoothly shape each piece of dough into a crescent, and transfer to the lined baking sheets, placing each about 1” apart.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes until barely golden.
- Dust heavily with powdered sugar after they have completely cooled and just before serving.