This recipe is a great compliment to any dessert. Use it as a filling, or a topping on all of your baking endeavors. It’s such a creamy sweet mixture with charming flakes of vanilla beans in it.
- | Medium
- | 20 mins
- | 1 servings
- Combine heavy whipping cream, raw sugar and 6 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped in a large saucepan and heat at medium heat (do not bring to boil).
- While warming, whisk the egg yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the warm cream slowly, 1 cup at a time to the egg yolks, whisking constantly so the egg yolks do not separate.
- When all the cream is added, pour the mix back into the sauce pan on medium and stir constantly, for 5 minutes approximately, until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.
- Remove from the heat and pour the Rodelle Vanilla Bean Crème Anglaise into a mixing bowl, stirring it until it cools down approximately to 70º F, then place it into the fridge if not used immediately.