A classic vanilla bean cheesecake – your recipe collection isn’t complete without it!
- | Easy
- | 75 mins
- | 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Liberally grease a large springform pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the graham cracker crumbs, walnut flour, butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pulse until the mixture resembles a fine sand. Press the crust firmly and evenly into prepared springform pan.
- In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip cream cheese and sour cream until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add in eggs and whip 1 minute more.
- Add in sugar, vanilla bean seeds, lemon zest, and salt, mixing until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over prepared crust and place into preheated oven.
- Bake for 1 hour, then allow the cheesecake to cool completely in the fridge (about 4 hours).
- Once cooled, remove from springform pan and place on serving plate.
- Arrange fresh fig slices over the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and a drizzle of honey!
For the Crust
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- ¾ cup walnut flour (can easily make from ~1½ cups walnuts, pulverized)
- 12 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
For the Cheesecake
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Beans, seeds scraped from pods
- zest from ¼ of a lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh figs, some sliced in half
- ¼ cups pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons honey