This is a unique and delicious bread pudding recipe perfect for any occasion. Made with Brioche bread this spin on traditional bread pudding is sure to impress!
- 90 mins
- 12 servings
- 2 ½ cups 2% milk
- ½ cup dried tart cherries
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 8 cups 1”cubes Brioche bread
- 2 tbsp Rodelle Vanilla Sugar
- Cooking spray
- Powdered sugar (if desired)
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add Brioche bread cubes, tossing to coat.
- Let Brioche mixture stand for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Coat an 11x7 in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Carefully, pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 55 minutes or until pudding is set.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- Slice into pieces and plate dusting with powdered sugar.