We made this yummy butter to serve with our Sweet Potato Rolls. The uses, however, are endless! Spread on waffles or pancakes, melt over your favorite foods, and more!
- | 30 mins
- | 30 servings
- Whip butter and vanilla bean seeds until well blended and fluffy.
- If you want to make fancy butter pads, spread evenly onto a parchment-lined dish or small sheet pan to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Refrigerate until firm. Use a small fun shaped cookie cutter dipped in warm water to cut-out pads. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- You can also put the whipped butter into a ramekin, or butter crock. Store in the refrigerator.
- 1/4 pound high-quality butter, we used Plugra, room temperature
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped