This is the perfect side-dish when you want to impress. The flavors just work so well together you’re going to be making this simple, yet elegant recipe often!
- 45 mins
- 45 servings
- 1/2 cup high-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split
- 1/2 cup pecans, whole or pieces
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts, rinsed and tough ends trimmed off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- In a small saucepan, heat vinegar and split vanilla bean over medium-high heat until reduced by half. About 10 to 15 minutes. Remove vanilla bean pods.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut off ends of the Brussels sprouts. If they're large, cut them in half.
- Place the sprouts and pecans in a medium size bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and the balsamic reduction. Season with salt.
- Pour sprout mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes, or until tender. Make sure you stir them a couple of times during roasting.
- Serve warm.