Enjoy the scents of the season with Rodelle’s Homemade Cinnamon Vanilla Bean Car Freshener! These little gems are also a great DIY gift to send home with guests!
- | Easy
- | 5 mins
- | 1 servings
- With a pair of scissors, cut the vanilla bean into quarters.
- Chop the cinnamon stick into a few pieces.
- Using an electric coffee grinder or small electric mill, chop the vanilla and cinnamon for about 5 - 10 seconds.
- Place the chopped ingredients into the tea bag. Draw closed, hang in car.
- Scent lasts about 6 weeks, refresh when needed.