Turmeric adds an exotic earthiness to this simple roasted vegetable recipe. Serve with any meat dish to make a hearty meal.
- | Easy
- | 50 mins
- | 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a medium size bowl, whisk the Rodelle Organic Turmeric, salt, pepper, and olive oil together.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, and shallots and toss until well coated.
- Place vegetables in baking dish and roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately.
- 20 small round golden potatoes (no larger than 2-inches in diameter), cut in half
- 4 medium size carrots, cut into 1-inch diagonal slices
- 1 large or 2 small shallots, medium dice
- 2 tablespoons Rodelle Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil