This recipe features our Organic Ground Turmeric and Organic Ground Ginger, and it can be served alongside seafood, pork or chicken for a satisfying and healthy meal!
- 25 mins
- 2 servings
- 10-12 ounces trimmed broccolini
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp Rodelle Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Rodelle Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread 10-12 ounces trimmed broccolini out onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, 3/4 tsp. Rodelle Organic Ground Turmeric, 1/2 tsp. Rodelle Organic Ground Ginger, and 1/2 tsp. each salt and black pepper. Pour this over the broccolini, tossing to coat. Then transfer the broccolini to your pre-heated oven and roast for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the juice from 1/2 a lemon. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy immediately.
Note: this recipe was prepared for Rodelle by Liz at the Floating Kitchen as part of her #5for5eats series with Rodelle. Check her out on Instagram!