Our Tropical Vanilla Aperol Spritz is made with traditional ingredients like Aperol, prosecco, and club soda to make an extra sparkly and refreshing drink. The tropical twist is made by taking coconut cream and infusing it with Rodelle’s vanilla beans, and combining it with sweet pineapple juice. The cocktail glasses are layered first with vanilla coconut cream and then topped with the Aperol Spritz. This drink will allow you to kick back and enjoy summer.
- 15 mins
- 2 servings
For the vanilla coconut cream
- 4 oz canned unsweetened coconut cream (118 ml)
- 2 oz pineapple juice (59 ml)
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean (1 g)
For the Aperol Spritz
- 6 fl oz prosecco (177 ml)
- 4 fl oz Aperol (118 ml)
- 2 fl oz club soda (59 ml)
For the garnish
- 2 thin slices of orange (32 g)
- 2 small pineapple slices (30 g)
- 2 tbsp mint leaves (3.5 g)
- To make the vanilla coconut cream, combine the ingredients and whisk it well. To add the vanilla bean, cut the bean in half with a paring knife and scrape out the seeds to remove them.
- Add one orange slice to the side of each glass. Layer each glass with plenty of cubed ice. The ice should come ¾ of the way up the wine glass.
- Next, pour in half of each of the prosecco, Aperol, and club soda into each glasses. The coconut cream and the Aperol Spritz mixture will stay separated. Add a small bit of mint to each glass. Decorate the rim with a small piece of pineapple.
- Serve the cocktails with a spoon. Give the cocktails a good stir before serving.
- Use canned unsweetened coconut cream for this recipe so the pineapple juice can sweeten the mixture.