These tasty tostadas make a healthy vegetarian lunch or snack. The guacamole is easy to make and is seasoned just enough with Rodelle’s Gourmet Guacamole Mix to add perfect zest to this simple dish.
- | Easy
- | 35 mins
- | 4 servings
- Assemble them by layering the tostada on the bottom, followed by the refried beans, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, and garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Mash the avocados to your desired texture.
- Add the Rodelle Gourmet Guacamole Mix.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Stir before using.
- 4 six inch tostadas
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup tomato, large dice
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 4 tsp Rodelle Gourmet Guacamole Mix