Tilapia is a very lean, and protein filled fish that is a great canvas for flavor. Our new Rodelle Salsa Seasoning is really spicing things up in this mango salsa recipe.
- 35 mins
- 4 servings
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- ½ large red onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rodelle Salsa Seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper the fillets.
- Dribble ½ tsp of lemon juice on each.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook the fillets until just crispy and golden on each side (about 2 minutes per side).
- Remove to plates and top with the Mango Salsa to serve.
- Combine Rodelle Salsa Seasoning and all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Chill for ½ hour to develop flavors.