These cookies are simple decadence. They’re easy to make, light and tasty. Our Rodelle cocoa gives them that extra chocolatey touch.
- | Medium
- | 40 mins
- | 48 servings
- Use a Kitchen Aid with a wire whisk, blend the flour, salt and baking soda for 15 seconds then set aside.
- Now use the Kitchen Aid with wire whisk and beat the raw sugar and the butter on low then medium speed for about 1 to 2 minutes then set aside.
- Again use the Kitchen Aid and beat the eggs with 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped, then at low speed incorporate the flour mixture, then incorporate the butter mixture, the walnuts and then the Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa and continue to whisk until all the ingredients are incorporated; and place the dough into a mixing bowl then in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, then divide the dough into 1 tbsp portions rolled into balls and transfer to the lined baking sheets; space about 3” about and flatten with the bottom of a glass dusted with powdered sugar to 1/3 “ thickness.
- Bake for about 12 minutes rotating half way through.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz raw baking sugar
- 6 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- 4 oz walnuts, chopped
- 4 oz Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans with 2 tsp Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract
- Baking sugar with Rodelle Vanilla Sugar