Spiralized vegetables are a great way to get the whole family behind trying some new good-for-you foods. We paired this spiral vegetable salad with a homemade Herbes de Provence dressing!
- 15 mins
- 4 servings
- 1 beet, spiralized (about 1 cup)
- 1 yellow squash, spiralized (about 1 cup)
- 1 zucchini, spiralized (about 1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, spiralized (about 1 cup)
- 1 small fennel bulb, shaved with vegetable peeler
- 4 slivers green onion
- 4 ounces goat cheese bûche (log)
- 1/4 cup quality olive oil
- 1 tablespoon, plus additional for dusting, Rodelle Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Divide the spiralized vegetables into four equal portions and stack on size appropriate plates or shallow bowls.
- Garnish with fennel shavings and green onion.
- Roll the goat cheese in a sprinkling of Herbes de Provence, and cut into 4 slices.
- Top the salads with the goat cheese slices.
To Make the Dressing
- Combine the olive oil, Herbes de Provence, and lemon juice in a jar. Shake well.
- You can make the dressing ahead. If you want a more subtle herb flavor, prepare dressing the day prior then strain out the herbs before dressing the salads with a fine mesh strainer.