This easy, delicious hot fudge sauce is spiced with Rodelle Vanilla Extract, Rodelle Chocolate Extract and Rodelle Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon. It’s the perfect complement to ice cream, and it can be packaged up in individual containers for gifting. Perfect for the holidays, Valentine’s Day (Galentine’s Day), or your favorite chocoholic!
- | Easy
- | 20 mins
- | 12 servings
- Combine the butter, cream, syrup, sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract, chocolate extract, cinnamon and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer on low, slowly whisking, for 3- 5 more minutes after it begins to simmer.
- Turn off heat and stir in chopped chocolate or chocolate discs.
- Whisk until completely melted and smooth.
- Divide hot fudge among jars and tie on a label. Store in the refrigerator for a month or two.
- To serve, warm sauce and pour over ice cream.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons golden syrup, light corn syrup, or honey
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (75 g) packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Organics Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Organics Chocolate Extract
- 1 teaspoon ground Rodelle Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon + 1/8 teaspoon fine sea or kosher salt
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60-70% cacao mass), discs or coarsely chopped