This sparkling treat is paired perfectly with your brunch favorites. Delicate Prosecco bubbles enhance the sweet, creamy coconut flavors, which are kissed with the perfect amount of pineapple notes.
- 15 mins
- 2 servings
For the simple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Vanilla Paste
For the beverage
- 1/2 oz Rodelle Vanilla Paste Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz coconut cream
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice (100%)
- 1 1/2 oz Rum
- 2oz Prosecco
- 1/2 cup ice
For the garnish
- 1 pineapple wedge
- Maraschino cherries
- For simple syrup: In small sauce pan combine sugar, water, and vanilla paste. Heat on medium heat until sugar is completely melted. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, using a cocktail jigger, measure out vanilla simple syrup, coconut cream, pineapple juice, rum and ice. Place lid on shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Remove lid from shaker. Measure out and add Prosecco. Stir 5 times.
- Using strainer in the top of the shaker lid, pour cocktail into chilled glass or over ice if desired. Garnish with pineapple wedge and maraschino cherries.
- Shake beverage well! Do not shake after the addition of Prosecco.
- Garnish with edible flowers, pineapple leaf, and orange peel for a beautiful edge!