My namesake and home chef extraordinaire taught me this super simple cookie recipe a few years ago, and I have been making it every winter since. These cookies are seriously addicting.
- | Easy
- | 60 mins
- | 18 servings
- Beat the butter in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the 1/4 cup powdered sugar and Rodelle Vanilla Extract and mix to combine.
- Beat in the flour and pecans until completely combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat, placing dough about 1/2-inch apart.
- Bake until the bottom is lightly golden browned, about 15 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes, then roll each cookie in powdered sugar and let cool on a cooling rack.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (plus about 1/2 cup for rolling)
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted, finely chopped (in a food processor)