This simple chocolate ganache is made with Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa – saving you time and money in buying a chocolate bar and chopping it up. With only four ingredients, you will be impressed by the rich chocolate flavor of this simple ganache. Use it on your cakes, cookies, or as a dip for fruit!
- 10 mins
- 8 servings
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Rodelle Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Rodelle vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Place heavy cream in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 40 seconds until the cream is bubbling and hot.
- Add in the cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla, then whisk until smooth. The ganache will become shiny. Serve immediately.
- Mixing the cocoa powder into the hot cream first will melt the chocolate and remove any lumps.
Note: this recipe was prepared for Rodelle by Amanda at From Me to Vuu.