Bursting with colors and flavors, this salad will be your go-to summer favorite. It comes together easy and is a great twist on a classic!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 6 servings
- In a large bowl toss to combine the cabbages and carrots. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss until cabbage is coated.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds, then toss to incorporate.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Coleslaw
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Toasted Sesame Seeds
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Ground Ginger