A favorite dinner go-to, this recipe is easy and foolproof. You can jazz it up by finishing the chicken on a grill, however, it’s tasty perfection in the homemade sauce.
- | Easy
- | 50 mins
- | 4 servings
- Heat oven to 375°
- Place the chicken pieces in an 11-inch baking dish. Brush melted butter over the pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the oven and pour the sauce all over.
- Turn each piece to coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and finish baking for a other 10 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling and internal temperature of chicken reads 165° for 15 seconds.
- Serve with sauce spooned over the chicken.
- We recommend our Sesame Coleslaw as the perfect side dish for this chicken!
- 4 chicken leg quarters, or 4 thighs and 4 legs, skin removed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh minced or dried ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic, fresh minced or dried granules
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (plain and ordinary is best)
- 2 teaspoons Worschestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Black & Toasted Sesame Seeds