These potatoes are unlike any other. We’ve paired them with our Rodelle Herbes de Provence and creamy goat cheese- to make an unbelievable dish!
- 95 mins
- 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups canned chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup minced shallots
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Rodelle Herbes de Provence
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 to 11-ounce) log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Butter 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large pot. Bring to simmer over medium-high heat.
- Add half of cheese; whisk until smooth.
- Chill remaining cheese.
- Transfer potato mixture to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until potatoes are very tender and the liquid bubbles thickly, about 50 minutes.
- Dot potatoes with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese softens, about 5 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.