An easy and delicious salmon recipe, filled with flavor thanks to Rodelle Vanilla, fresh ginger and more!
- | Easy
- | 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Drizzle oil on salmon fillets, coating on both sides.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste, and vanilla extract.
- Place salmon in a roasting pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked to taste.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add shallot, garlic and ginger, saute until soft.
- Scrape vanilla bean seeds into the pan and add the vanilla pd, brandy and wine. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half.
- Lower the heat and add cream; cook until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and add cold butter slowly, whisking into the sauce.
- Strain the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- To serve, place a spoonful of sauce in the center of each plate and place a salmon fillet on top. Drizzle with more sauce.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 salmon filets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean
- 1/4 c brandy
- 1 1/2 c white wine
- 1/4 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c unsalted butter