Love hot chocolate? This creative recipe is a tasty way to do hot chocolate in summer. It’s a rich and creamy concoction sure to be the perfect treat!
- 15 mins
- 4 servings
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¾ tsp Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract
- Himalayan Crystal salt (or Kosher salt)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 tbsp chocolate shavings (make with a vegetable peeler)
- Add ¼ cup Kahlua or Irish Cream Liquor for an extra kick.
- Blend the milk, cream, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, sugar, Rodelle Gourmet Vanilla Extract, liquor, and a pinch of salt in a blender until well combined and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the ice and blend just until slushy.
- Transfer to glasses, top with the chocolate shavings, and serve immediately with spoons.