Such an easy-to-make pudding recipe with incredible flavor! This homemade, vegan dessert is made in just 30 minutes and will surely become a favorite staple!
- | Easy
- | 30 mins
- | 5 servings
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 14 oz silken tofu
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (or more to taste)
- Combine the melted coconut oil, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, and powdered sugar into a small KitchenAid® 7 Qt Bowl Lift Stand Mixer, and combine on low speed until smooth.
- In a small pot, combine water and granulated sugar, and bring to boil.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Combine all ingredients into blender and purée until completely smooth.
- Scrape down sides if necessary.
- Divide among 4-6 serving dishes, and chill for at least 30 minutes.