Spring is such a wonderful time of year. All of the fresh fruit and berries, bright colors, and delicious recipes! This Three Berry Crisp will definately be one of your new Spring dessert favorites!
- 45 mins
- 8 servings
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 1 heaping tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- A pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl combine rinsed berries, cornstarch, agave, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract. Stir and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine topping ingredients. With the all-purpose blade, pulse ingredients until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- In a 9-inch deep dish pie pan, layer the berry mixture. Sprinkle topping mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until topping has turned golden brown.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.