This drink is a new take on the traditional mint mojito recipe! It’s a great combination of refreshing mint, tangy limes, and our smooth vanilla that makes for a simple recipe that is full of flavor.
- 15 mins
- 6 servings
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup light rum
- 1 ½ - 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1 Rodelle Vanilla Bean for garnish
- 1 tsp. Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl place mint leaves, sugar, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Use a wooden spoon to mash the mixture until the oils of mint leaves are fragrant and released.
- Add the lime juice and light rum.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Let mixture sit for at least 2 hours.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add ice to cups and fill with
- Garnish with a lime wedge and Rodelle Vanilla Bean.