This drink is a new take on the traditional mint mojito recipe! It’s a great combination of refreshing mint, tangy limes, and our smooth vanilla that makes for a simple recipe that is full of flavor.
- | Easy
- | 15 mins
- | 6 servings
- In a medium bowl place mint leaves, sugar, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract.
- Use a wooden spoon to mash the mixture until the oils of mint leaves are fragrant and released.
- Add the lime juice and light rum.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Let mixture sit for at least 2 hours.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add ice to cups and fill with
- Garnish with a lime wedge and Rodelle Vanilla Bean.