As part of our 30 Days 30 Ways campaign we thought it was necessary to have incredible dessert recipes that are easy-to-make and healthy for you!
- 45 mins
- 4 servings
- 3 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries for topping
- Freeze KitchenAid® Ice Cream Maker Attachment for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Combine yogurt, Rodelle Vanilla Extract, orange juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Whip with a hand mixer for 3 minutes.
- Attach the KitchenAid® Ice Cream Maker Attachment to your mixer.
- Pour yogurt mixture into frozen Ice Cream Maker Maker Bowl and mix until thickened, about 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer. Remove 15 minutes prior to serving.
- Top with fresh raspberries.