Coffee and Kahlua meet this smooth, refreshing Italian-style icy treat. A simple combination of ingredients that gives this recipe the perfect flavor combination!
- | Easy
- | 10 mins
- | 3 servings
- Combine coffee, agave nectar, lemon zest, Kahlua, and Rodelle Vanilla Extract in KitchenAid® 5-Speed Diamond Blender.
- Blend on low speed for 10 seconds.
- Pour ingredients into two ice cube trays. Cover with plastic wrap and place on level surface in freezer overnight.
- In two batches, place frozen mixture cubes in blender and chop until slushy consistency. Maintain ice crystals.
- Scoop crystals into glasses or serving dishes and top with slightly sweetened whip cream (if desired) and a dusting of Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa for garnish.